Enjoy Our Assisted Living Facility in Stanardsville, VA in Albemarle County
Peace of Mind for Your Family
At Renaissance Assisted Living's facility in Stanardsville, VA in Albemarle County, we provide peace of mind for you and your loved one while they enjoy our services:
- A home-like setting in a private or semi-private room.
- Three home-cooked meals daily served in our dining room.
- Regular assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, housekeeping, laundry and daily chores.
- Medication support with reminders.
- Scheduling transportation to your loved one’s appointments and more.
- Certified and accredited staff available 24 hours a day.
Whatever their daily needs are, our attentive hospitality staff is committed to your loved one’s well-being. For you, assisted living means assurance that your loved one is cared for by our staff.
Maintenance-Free Living for Your Loved One
Assisted living for your loved one means no more challenges with cooking meals, cleaning the house, cutting grass, scheduling physicians’ appointments and more.
Seniors are no longer burdened with these daily duties, and they are free to join their friends for fellowship and meals. They form bridge clubs, take walks together, and take outings to musicals, church and sporting events. They invite their loved ones for meals or holidays. They lead Bible studies. At Renaissance Assisted Living facility in Stanardsville, VA in Albemarle County, residents enjoy a comfortable, peaceful way of life.
Come visit us and see for yourself why Renaissance Assisted Living is the perfect place for your loved one to live their life to its fullest.